Terms and ConditionsAugust 6, 2020 2020-08-06 9:55
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Following are the terms and condition required to further proceed the order;
NATURE AND APPLICABILITY OF TERMS:
Onlinemedicine.Pk in connection with your visit to the Website and your use of the Services.
CONDITIONS OF USE:
By registering, visiting and using the Website or accepting this Agreement, you represent and warrant to Onlinemedicine.Pk that you are 18 years of age or older, and that you have the right, authority and capacity to use the Website and the Services available through the Website, and agree to and abide by this Agreement.
As part of the registration process, Onlinemedicine.Pk may collect the following personal information from you:
- Email address;
- Address (including country and ZIP/ postal code);
- Phone number;
- Password chosen by the User;
INFORMATION OF USE & CONFIDENTIAL:
All the information shared by customers will keep it in our secured database and will allow us to use the data in any mean.You will also be able to view this data under “My Accounts”.
The contents of the Website, information, text, graphics, images, logos, button icons, software code, design, and the collection, arrangement and assembly of content on the Website are the property of “Onlinemedicine.Pk” and are protected under copyright, trademark and other laws. User shall not modify the medicalstore.com.pk Content or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the Onlinemedicine.Pk Content in any way for any public or commercial purpose or for personal gain.
TERMS FOR USER:
- User are also prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the integrity or security of the Website or any Onlinemedicine.Pk Content.
- Intentionally submitting on the Website any incomplete, false or inaccurate information the user will be removed and blocked from the website.
Using any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (such as spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search the Website;
- Attempting to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any part of the Website. The admin of website will file case against the component.
- Copying or duplicating in any manner of .pk Content or other information available from the Website;
- Circumventing or disabling any digital rights management, usage rules, or other security features of the Software.
- Your access or use of the Website, transaction on the Website and use of
Services (as defined herein below) hosted or managed remotely through the
contract between you on one part and Onlinemedicine.Pk on the other Part.
- You agree and acknowledge that the Website is a platform that you and Registered Pharmacies Providers utilize to meet and interact with another for their transactions and where we collect a percentage we deserve.
- Many of the pharmaceutical products listed on this Website are available only by prescription. Such products shall not be physically handed over to you by riders until and unless you have provided a recent valid prescription to
Onlinemedicine.Pk along with such other details as Onlinemedicine.Pk deems appropriate (including but not limited to the name, specialisation, contact details and place of practice of your doctor) either by electronically transmitting scanned copies thereof to Onlinemedicine.Pk or by providing physical copies thereof to
the Onlinemedicine.Pk rider at the time of delivery.
- The information, documents and graphic depictions (the “Information”) published on this Website are the property of Pk and its registered pharmacies. Onlinemedicine.Pk assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in the Information on this Website. In no event shall
Onlinemedicine.Pk be liable for any special, direct, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages or any damages whatsoever, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tort, arising out of or in connection with the use of this Website or the Information. Onlinemedicine.Pk reserves the right to make additions, deletions, or modification to the Information on this Website at any time without prior notice.
- pk is a digital healthcare platform that facilitates the purchase of medicines (Both prescription and OTC) through an online channel sold by
our trusted third party pharmacies and hospitals partners.
- Information on this Website is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. Pk did its research to provide best healtcare pharmacies and authentic medicines for its customers but we donot take responsibility for the accuracy or legality of the content.
- Pk may at any time revise these terms and conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current terms and conditions by which you are bound.
Advertisements for the following products and services are prohibited:
- Adult products and services (other than contraceptives; see below);
- Cigarettes (including e-cigarettes), cigars, smokeless tobacco, and other tobacco products;
- Products or services that bypass copyright protection, such as software or cable signal descramblers;
- Products or services principally dedicated to selling counterfeit goods or engaging in copyright piracy;
- get-rich-quick or pyramid schemes or offers or any other deceptive or fraudulent offers;
- Illegal or recreational drugs or drug paraphernalia;
- Counterfeit, fake or bootleg products, or replicas or imitations of designer products;
- Firearms, weapons, ammunition, or accessories;
- Advertisements that promote particular securities or that provide or allege to provide insider tips;
- Any illegal conduct, product, or enterprise;
- Unapproved pharmaceuticals and supplements;
- Prescription drugs;
- Products that have been subject to any government or regulatory action or warning;
- Products with names that are confusingly similar to an unapproved pharmaceutical or supplement or controlled substance; and
- Material that directly advertises products to or is intended to attract children under the age of 13.
- Restricted Advertisement:
- advertisements that promote or reference alcohol;
- advertisements for online dating services;
- advertisements for gambling and games of skill;
- advertisements for lotteries;
- advertisements for financial services;
- advertisements for contraceptives;
- advertisements for online pharmacies or pharmaceuticals; and
- political advertisements.
Payment, Fees and Taxes:
- Registration on the Website and the access to the information provided on the Website is free. Pk does not charge any fee for accessing, browsing and buying through the Website. You agree to make all payments directly to the respective Third Party Pharmacies for purchase of Pharmaceutical Goods and Services from such Third Party Pharmacies. The Third Party Pharmacies may choose to either personally collect such payment from you or may use the services of collection agents duly appointed in this regard. You agree and acknowledge that you shall not hold Onlinemedicine.Pk responsible for any loss or damage caused to you during the process, due to any acts or
omission on the part of third parties viz. the Third Party Pharmacies or the collection agents or for any actions/ omissions which are beyond the control of Onlinemedicine.Pk.
- Each User / Third Party Service Providers are solely responsible for payment of all taxes, legal compliances, and statutory registrations and reporting. Onlinemedicine.Pk is in no way responsible for any of the taxes except for its own income tax.
Modification of Website:
Onlinemedicine.Pk reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Website or any features or portions thereof without prior notice. Other Parties agree that Onlinemedicine.Pk will not be liable for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Website or any other part thereof.
All prices on this website are subject to change without notice. While we make every effort to provide you the most accurate, up-to-date information, occasionally, one or more items on our website may be mis-priced. We reserve the right to refuse to honor any incorrect prices. For items that are overly priced due to shortages represents the invitation to offer for sale, you may accept or decline the invitation.